Pocket-lint have put together a great article containing tips on how to fix some of the common issues that can come with the PSVR. With such a highly-advanced device comes lots of factors to consider to get the best enjoyment.
- Have the Playstation Camera positioned approximately 6ft from your standing/seated play position
- Avoid reflective surfaces like mirrors.
- Avoid shining bright light directly on to the headset and also avoid bright light in the Camera’s view like sun from nearby windows, lamps etc
- Controller tracking issues could be caused by low power so make sure to keep them charged.
- Avoid having too many bluetooth devices in the one area as this can cause tracking problems between controllers and PS4