Gaming enthusiast, Tain has released a new VR game onto Steam Greenlight. Give it a vote if you are interested in it!
What is it?
Drawing inspiration from saturated, hectic, and skill-based arcade games new and old, including games like Burning Force, Border Down, and DARIUSBURST, Horizon Vanguard is a VR action game that aims to combine the speed, focus, and density of arcade shooting games with the immersion and input capabilities of modern VR technology. Use your hovercycle to dodge enemy fire and attack armored ground targets while taking aim with your pistol to destabilize and destroy aerial foes! Manage your scan energy and use your radar to get your bearings when overwhelmed!Features
- Support for the HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift (both with and without Touch)
- An arcade game structure: short, dense, and challenging
- 15 branching stages, each with a unique boss, access to which is dependent the player’s ability to find hidden intel
- Comfortable movement in VR while maintaining a blistering sense of speed
- A catchy, melodic soundtrack by Ken Snyder (aka coda)Release
We’re targeting a late 2017 release, but keep your eye out for a demo version coming soon!